CROC Disk is a secure and handy corporate file exchange ready for deployment in both CROC’s cloud and the customer’s infrastructure.
CROC Disk vs. alternatives
Maximum data exchange efficiency
Activate the service in only an hour and then use for 30 days free of charge!
Try CROC Disk
Why CROC Disk
- Absolute data availability thanks to service deployment in the cloud based on two geographically distributed CROC’s data centers, including the Kompressor Data Center with Tier III Operational Sustainability Gold certification from the Uptime Institute
- Reliable data protection: encrypted https connection and access passwords for data transmission, activity logs, and CROC’s infrastructure certified for ISO/IEC 27001 compliance
- Uncapped storage capacity
- Online and offline data access from desktop and mobile devices, via apps and web interface
- User authentication with email address or standard LDAP, and flexible access configuration
- Full compliance with import substitution requirements
- Customer infrastructure deployment with full interface customization
Based on a core developed in Russia, CROC Disk is designed to provide data storage then customized by CROC in line with the needs of large businesses and state-owned companies. CROC Disk is deployed in CROC’s disaster-tolerant public cloud, based on the company’s two Moscow data centers (99.982% availability), one of which (Kompressor) is certified by the Uptime Institute for compliance with Tier III «Gold Certification of Operational Sustainability» standard.