The efficient management of IT services and processes is the key to high-quality performance of Service Desk, which promptly resolves IT infrastructure issues and prevents small failures from becoming a serious problem for enterprise business processes.
CROC offers Service Desk as a Service to automate Service Desk operations based on IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards and to control the quality of IT services (IT Service Management — ITSM).
- Flexible management of licenses in use, with an ability to increase and reduce the number of service desk engineers
- Leap forward in the development of maintenance processes due to international best practices and CROC's expertise
- Deployment of a full-fledged Service Desk in just several weeks (vs. typical 4-6 months)
- Regular reporting on Service Desk operations (number of requests handled, resolution time, Service Desk engineer efficiency, etc.) only one month after commencement of operations
- Reduction in Service Desk related costs
- Less load on Service Desk personnel due to better structured and automated support process
Service Desk as a Service enables a company to promptly establish a single point of contact between users and the Service Desk, ensure the interaction of IT specialists when resolving requests, and create a source of information about Service Desk operations and the workload of IT specialists.
CROC either provides a Service Desk automation service based on its own Virtual Data Center, or deploys the solution in a customer's private cloud.