Application System Migration to the Cloud
Business Development Director
Data migration requires a variety of resources such as space in the data center, IT equipment, data channels, data migration services, etc. CROC offers a turnkey system migration, thus optimizing the migration time as much as possible and mitigating risks inherent to such integrated projects.
CROC's system migration services:
- Providing an integrated infrastructure, including computing capacity, data storage systems, network equipment, systems and infrastructure software, either permanently, or for migration testing
- Ensuring required reliability (SLA) for both separate infrastructure components and an entire service
- Data migration scheduling and arrangement in line with customers' information system specifics
- Providing both related resources for IT infrastructure and additional services such as Internet channel provision, direct connection of Russian offices, design and implementation of information security tools, and support of customer's information systems up to the establishment of 24/7 first line user support
- Developing disaster recovery plans (DRP) for IT systems and infrastructure
Learn more about turnkey system migration.
Project objective: Migrate the customer’s IT infrastructure from abroad to ensure compliance with Russian legislation that governs processing of Russian buyers’ personal data.
Project objective: Ensure fault-tolerance of business-critical systems, while reducing operational risks and equipment costs.
Project objective: Ensure uninterrupted IT infrastructure operation and optimize related costs