Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Cloud Sales Development Director
To ensure uninterrupted operation of a customer's IT infrastructure, CROC deploys custom-tailored solutions such as Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS). The solution is based on multiple cloud sites which are interconnected by optical links and also connected to М9 and М10 trunks.
CROC currently owns three data centers:
Cloud platform arms (parts) are located in two of the centers.
- The Kompressor Data Center is one of three sites in Russia certified in accordance with Uptime Institute Tier III standards;
- While starting a server or creating a disk/network on a self-service portal, you may select the arm (part) of the platform where the service is to be launched;
- Connection between two data centers is provided via CROC's own optical links and is therefore free of charge;
- Selection of telecom providers to ensure their trunks enter the data center via two different routes;
- Two-site configuration allows for:
- Building of distributed fault tolerant clusters;
- Geographical separation of operational data and backup copies;
- Configuration of site-to-site replication at the application software level.